Monday, September 19, 2011

LBI

Last week my family took our annual vacation to Long Beach Island, New Jersey. My dad's oldest brother, Bill has a house there and we have gone every summer my entire life. We choose this week because it was right after I came back from Italy, but it worked out well because we love LBI off season. Not all the restaurants and stores are open, especially in the middle of the week, but it is so much more quiet and peaceful. Not to mention you are allowed to being dogs on the beach and go on the bird sanctuary at the end of the island. We spent nine days down there, reading, knitting, taking the sun, and eating way too much of my Uncle Larry's heavy cooking.

(Entrance to the beach)

(Sunset on the bay)

(The bird sanctuary on LBI)

The rest of my pictures from Long Beach Island:
https://picasaweb.google.com/111221349198606775660/20110918LBI#

No comments:

Post a Comment